Sunday, April 8, 2012

I took a short ride today, Easter Sunday, mostly on back roads near my home. It was the first time I’ve been out since late October, partly due to finishing up the book. Everything went well today and I’m looking forward to longer rides in the days to come.

I received a few hundred copies of my new book, “Keep Going! The Pleasure and Pain of Perseverance” and I’ve been filling orders. For anyone who might like an autographed copy, please send a check for $20 plus $3 for shipping within the US ($23.00 total) to me at 151 Seward St, Buchanan, NY 10511 and I’ll get it right out to you.  Otherwise, it should be available soon at a few of my resellers and on Amazon.com and several other print-on-demand sources. I can also be reached by writing to pboonstra@optonline.net

No comments:

Post a Comment